Hamersley Agriculture will build and operate Australia’s first fully integrated dairy, beef, energy and cropping business, at a scale to deliver “Made in Australia” food products, at cost effective price points for the growing Asian/Chinese middle class.
- We care about cow comfort, practising the highest standards of animal welfare, resulting in greater productivity and efficiency.
- We unlock synergies given the integrated nature of the operations, re-processing waste into bio energy, and recycling water.
- Located in Western Australia, we benefit from significant competitive advantages of location, environment, land and market proximity.
- Hamersley Agriculture has utilised the PwC Total Operating Model and Huxley Enterprise Optimiser platform to act as a blueprint for the business.
- Hamersley Agriculture is Australian owned and will invest over $1 billion into Western Australia with funding from Australia and around the world.
Australia’s first completely sustainable, integrated dairy, beef and clean energy business. Harnessing innovation, technology and scale to deliver trustworthy Australian food products at affordable price points for the Asian middle class.
Setting the scene for the second ‘once in a generation boom’ for Western Australia, but this time in the agricultural sector.